new/old member

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

Hawke
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

new/old member

Postby Hawke » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:35 am

Hello!
Finally found my way back after some years. So glad to be here :D
We are blessed to live on a wild 33 acre place- with many Native plants and a wonderful singing creek running through the place. I have followed and read Susun's writing for many years now.Hher gifts of sharing with us has inspired and carried me through some pretty rough patches along the journey.
Hope to continue to learn and to meet others who love the wise ways.
Blessings- Hawke

Herbnut
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: new/old member

Postby Herbnut » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello, I just joined, it does not look like there is a lot of activity here! :-(
WiseGuy

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:06 am

Hi...Welcome!
Yup pretty quiet, dratted fb attracts like bears to honey.
I'm deep into a two year TCM course and so have very little time.
Hawke, I'm also on 30+ and surrounded by natives and some pretty irritating invasive....oh bother! lol No creek though just a seasonal pond full of blackberry brambles.

Herbnut, it was people that made this list a happening place, those people got sucked in by the gods of facebook ( read a great book called American God's ( fiction) it opened my eyes to how easily humans can be convinced to 'worship'/devote themselves to the newest and brightest new diversion).
I miss the feel of the forum, fb herbalism is mini-mart herbalism IMHO :roll:

Have either of you had any luck reading in the archived site?

Herbnut

Postby Herbnut » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:07 pm

WiseGuy

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:58 pm

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:22 am

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:59 am

Let's do it!!!

Kezzie

Postby Kezzie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Yes - lets do it. I check in periodically, or when I need to look something up, but I miss the old forum activity dreadfully.
Oh - before the crash, I was WindDrinker. Been here since 200....3? I think so, yes.

Jaxxs Herblover

Postby Jaxxs Herblover » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:45 am

Hi everyone! I am new and would love to talk plant medicine with other like minded plant lovers. I posted about a tincture for arthritis. If anyone has any experience with tinctures, please reply. I uninstalled fb and dont care for it much. Its just a feeling I get that deters me from fb. I hope we all can get some new and creative and unifying energies brewing on here once again! I'm all for it because I am young in knowledge but definitely green!!!!

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:35 am

Welcome Jaxx!

I agree with you fb does have a feel..,a taint or something...a trap lol

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”