Looking for a wise woman mentor in the cleveland OHIO area

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sabinagirl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for a wise woman mentor in the cleveland OHIO area

Postby sabinagirl » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:57 pm

HI

Im new to herbal medicine. Im looking for a weed walk mentor , someone who can teach me the ABCs of herbalism and help me identify plants in my local area

Thanks

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”