Hi again

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
OpalHaizon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi again

Postby OpalHaizon » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:32 am

I have had at least one other user name on here during the last 7 years, and have gone long lengths of time without checking in, but it has been a reliable resource for me ever since I began to seriously practice following my intuition. I was in Peru when this was happening, and I was exploring a lot with crystals at the time, and a few wonderful women on this forum guided me to attune to my OWN inner guidance. Since then, the invaluable herbal wisdom I've explored in the forums and connecting with other like-minded women who all speak the same language has been a very integral part of the process of blossoming into all the different stages of womanhood. And just seeing that powerful picture of Susan Weed in the top left corner is just so reassuring that I am on the right path. Thank you to all of you. We need each other <3

Allie
Site Admin

Re: Hi again

Postby Allie » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:51 pm

Welcome back!
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”