Greetiings

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
matrilegend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Greetiings

Postby matrilegend » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Hello,
I am embarking on a new path in life and decided to start with the 7 rivers of healing. I have been dabbling in herbals for about a year and now is time to get serious. I have space for gardening and currently have a culinary kitchen garden, a vegetable garden, have started a medical garden and orchard.

ItalianBee

Re: Greetiings

Postby ItalianBee » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:02 pm

Welcome!

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”