Happy to belong to this group

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wendy-gal
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Happy to belong to this group

Postby Wendy-gal » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Hello,
I am Wendy, and I have just begun my journey with nourishing herbs! I have been reading almost all Susun's books, and have watched her YouTube videos. I am a personal trainer who loves outdoors, nourishing foods, dogs, reading books, and learning new things. I live in Texas and find it challenging to meet any Wise women who know about herbs. I have lots of questions about infusing herbs.

Allie
Site Admin

Re: Happy to belong to this group

Postby Allie » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:25 am

Welcome!
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Kezzie

Re: Happy to belong to this group

Postby Kezzie » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Ah, Wendy - Try finding many Wise Women in Alaska! LOL I moved here form the Midwest some years back. I still mis the wealth of women and the plant life there. Alaska has been an adventure into new and different plants and weeds, make no mistake. But I do miss the plant I grew up with. I should also note that Native Wise Women abound here, but are most often in the villages, I think. Not so easy to come by. I live in the toolies - beyond the power lines, but not so far as the villages. We have to come into town for internet service.
The forum seems a bit slow these days. I have been around since... 2004? 03? Don't remember. Twas a time when upwards of 40 to 60 women would be online at any given time, living, learning and passing on oceans of knowledge. I hope it picks up again.

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”