7 Rivers of Healing ?

Welcome to the Wise Woman Forum, we are an on-line wise women community. Enjoy! All New members please visit our guidelines page at: http://www.herbshealing.com/wisewomanforum.htm

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Batinthegloaming
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

7 Rivers of Healing ?

Postby Batinthegloaming » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:06 pm

Is there still a study group for the 7 Rivers of Healing program?

Or could there be a slot for that wonderful teaching on this forum?

The 7 Rivers of Healing has been a fundamental teaching and gift from Susun that I love and refer to frequently.

Melissa Doordaughter

Re: 7 Rivers of Healing ?

Postby Melissa Doordaughter » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:54 am

That's a really good question Bat, and it's true.... I've found it a really useful tool when working out the next step in healing.....

Batinthegloaming

Postby Batinthegloaming » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:15 am

Nice to see you here Melissa D.
I remember you in the 7 Rivers of Healing course when I went through it too.

Allie
Site Admin

Postby Allie » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Hiya. We never did manage to work out how to restart that group on the forum.
I will discuss this with Kim and get back to you guys asap about it.
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Allie
Site Admin

Postby Allie » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Ok Kim is going to send out an email to 7 Rivers members so those who were involved in the forum group can email me for access.

In the mean time I've granted you two access.

Melissa I also made you moderator. There shouldn't be much to moderate since it's a private forum but just in case. :)
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Plantlover

Postby Plantlover » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:12 pm

can anyone join this private forum, are there any cost involved? Sounds very interesting. thanks.

lalacurf121

Postby lalacurf121 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Is there still a study group for the 7 Rivers of Healing program?

Allie
Site Admin

Postby Allie » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:13 pm

It never got back off the ground. Sorry.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:13 pm

There are some great Seven Rivers YouTube videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1SNC4_ ... R85hFFPMiq

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:22 pm

I just looked at the series of videos on youtube and now I want to take the class!

Return to “Announcements and Greetings”