Seeking sundew / Drosera

Use this space to trade goods, lend books, offer wise woman reviews, and share health and healing resources. Please enjoy and honor this virtual marketplace with us.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
njk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Seeking sundew / Drosera

Postby njk » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:40 pm

I'm trying to get hold of sundew extract made from plants harvested from a location where they're plentiful; can you help me?

Thank you!!

bohocrow_2014

Re: Seeking sundew / Drosera

Postby bohocrow_2014 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:44 am

Hello Drosera,
There were plentiful sundew populations in the boggy areas of Northeastern Pennsylvania's Pocono mountains. I used to live there, but now I'm in Oklahoma. You may want to try locating a wild crafting herbalist in that region.

Return to “Wise Woman Bazaar”