Passion flower tincture

Use this space to trade goods, lend books, offer wise woman reviews, and share health and healing resources. Please enjoy and honor this virtual marketplace with us.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mamajohari
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Passion flower tincture

Postby Mamajohari » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi. I am interested in trading someone for passion flower tincture. I bought some but it was made with dried passion flower. I am hoping to find some made with fresh passion flower in 100 proof vodka in the wise woman tradition. I have made many tinctures and would be happy to trade for something or just buy it. But I do not have access to any passion flowers here in rural ohio. Thank you.

WhiteHorse

Re: Passion flower tincture

Postby WhiteHorse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:59 am

Return to “Wise Woman Bazaar”