Wild Medicine-Home Study Course in Wise Woman Healing

Use this space to trade goods, lend books, offer wise woman reviews, and share health and healing resources. Please enjoy and honor this virtual marketplace with us.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
crowsdaughter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wild Medicine-Home Study Course in Wise Woman Healing

Postby crowsdaughter » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:39 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am excited to offer this new home study course.  My years of studying the wise woman tradition and utilizing Susun Weed's Seven Medicine's approach to healing has produced amazing results for my students and apprentices and I can't wait to share it more widely. 
Here you go..........

It is the wild and wise woman within us that knows the pathway to healing and who leads us to our unique and precious treasures.  

Underneath our challenges, these treasures are waiting for us to claim them.  

There is an old, old way of healing that most people have forgotten about.  It is centered in the Wise Woman Tradition.  

This way of healing supports each individual to find out who they really are.  It is a mysterious and wonderful exploration to go beyond what is "normally" done to heal and to see what can be unearthed.  

I offer you an opportunity to explore this perspective with me and to embark on a healing journey.  

Wild Medicine   ~ 7 Week Home Study Course in Wise Woman Healing

Wild Medicine ~ Home Study Course offers:
• Using Susun Weed's "Seven Medicines" approach to healing, you will have an opportunity to look into a challenge with new eyes.  We will work mostly with the first four medicines, Serenity Medicine, Story Medicine, Energy Medicine and Lifestyle Medicine.  These four perspectives are gentle.  They are perspectives that are usually jumped over when someone embarks on a healing journey.  In the Wise Woman Tradition, all healing comes through nourishing.
• Shamanic listening exercises will be shared so that you may go outside to connect to nature and plants, which will offer you a new and compassionate perspective about your life.
• Creative exercises will support you to see beyond what seems to be "troubling" you to what is really wanting to be expressed by you.  This includes writing exercises to explore the "story medicine" related to the challenge.
• Suggestions for nourishing herbs and ways to prepare food and eat will be offered so that you are vibrantly supported in all aspects of your being.
• Affirming statements, the creation of healing intentions and possibility practices will      support you to live the abundant, vibrant life that is available to you. 
• Other nourishing practices that will support each individual to release what no longer serves them and move into a more expanded way of living in well-being.
• Ancient ways of exploring our bodies will be shared so that you may see into a more expanded view of consciousness. 
This course is intuitively offered.  I will be connecting with my shamanic helpers, nature and the plant beings and my intuition to craft this course with the participants in mind.  

This approach is not for everyone.  You must be willing to be vulnerable and to be helped.  This can be challenging.  To look inside and see our obstacles as a road map for who we are really.  This is a transformational journey.  

When you enroll in this course, you will receive:
• Weekly emails with assignments to guide you through the course. 
• A talking stick email thread for those participants that wish to share their journey with others. 
• Email communication with me to share your explorations and receive support and suggestions. 
• An opportunity to discover more about yourself and learn to support others to transform their lives.   
The cost of this course is $69.   
You can register through PayPal.
Send me an email, julie@crowsdaughter.com and I will send you a paypal money request. 

May vibrant well-being be present in everyone.  

May it be in beauty.   

Peace and Abundant Green Blessings, Julie Charette Nunn, Crow's Daughter

Earthwriter

Re: Wild Medicine-Home Study Course in Wise Woman Healing

Postby Earthwriter » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi Crowsdaughter,
The course sounds lovely and wonderful. :) Any chance there is a certification available for students or is this simply a course to learn to heal ourselves and help our loved ones? I'd love to be a certified wellness coach or naturopath. Holistic natural living folk medicine is my life. Peace Healing Light Love
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

Return to “Wise Woman Bazaar”