Has anyone seen interacted with Faeries Elementals?

Pass the Talking Stick and express yourself. Share thoughts, experiences, stories, songs, dreams, art. Discuss medical, political, scientific and other important issues.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthwriter

Has anyone seen interacted with Faeries Elementals?

Postby Earthwriter » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:38 pm

Has anyone ever seen and interacted with the Faery Realm? I'm fascinated with Faeries, have been since childhood and watching Peter Pan inspired more mystical love wonder Magick in me...I've seen them with my clairvoyant "eyes" but have yet to actually see them with my physical eyes and I'd very much love to. They are such beautiful wonderful wondrous Magickal Elemental Healing Love Light Beings. Blessed Be :)
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

NateFlory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Has anyone seen interacted with Faeries Elementals?

Postby NateFlory » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Can't write a long-winded reply on my phone, but yep. I'll try to link to an OLD blog I used to write on, that detailed some very fun encounters and energies with the Fae. :)
https://maebius.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/faedreams/
Hope that's the right page. Would be glad to discuss this further, though. I lost my link to them for a bit, but got it back later. Pesky Life gets in the way sometimes.

There's another where I know I recorded meeting someone, who was not there, like literally, yes, that person was just here, and was all Fae-like and neat fun to run into at the campground... but no, they really were 'not' there by the eyes of others. :)

Return to “The Talking Stick”