I love being here and I am very grateful

Pass the Talking Stick and express yourself. Share thoughts, experiences, stories, songs, dreams, art. Discuss medical, political, scientific and other important issues.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthwriter

I love being here and I am very grateful

Postby Earthwriter » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:29 pm

I just want to express my sincere heartfelt loving gratitude for being in this wonderful awake community. Thank you Susun Weed and Justine Smythe for providing this beautiful safe comfortable community space to share, connect, and communicate reach out. Much Healing Light Love Peace Blessings Blessed Be
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

NateFlory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I love being here and I am very grateful

Postby NateFlory » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Welcome, and we are glad to have You here too! :D

Return to “The Talking Stick”