Connecting with holistic natural living writers

Pass the Talking Stick and express yourself. Share thoughts, experiences, stories, songs, dreams, art. Discuss medical, political, scientific and other important issues.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthwriter

Connecting with holistic natural living writers

Postby Earthwriter » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:10 pm

I didn't know where to post this, so I'm asking here. I'm a holistic natural living writer of fiction and non fiction and I have various thoughts to share, questions to ask and I'd love to connect with like minded creative friends. I also write mystical nature poetry very much inspired by a few of my favorite authors, W.B. Yeats, Henry David Thoreau, to name a few. Are there any other natural living writers and poets here and is this a good forum to post or is there a better 1 here? Thank you, much Peace Love Gratitude Blessings :)
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

Greenwitch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Connecting with holistic natural living writers

Postby Greenwitch » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Hey hello! I'm a writer too. Actually a few friends and I just started up a small publishing company to publish fiction and pagan works and craft / diy sorts of things. We emphasize women's stories and herbal magic! We're just getting started but it IS exciting.

Can I share a short story I published this month? Mother Storm, about mermaids and sadness and young lesbian love . . .

I write mostly short stories. I dabble in poetry but I rarely FINISH a poem . . . I think poetry for me is more of a writing exercise than a way to produce something to publish.

I'm ALSO working on a plant oracle deck, with an artist friend! So many exciting things in the works this year.

What are you working on? Is your poetry up anywhere for others to read?

Earthwriter

Re: Connecting with holistic natural living writers

Postby Earthwriter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Hi there Greenwitch!
Wow, how on earth did I miss this beautiful response? :) My goodness smh...Groovy cool! I write in a very similar genre and I too write feminine lesbian erotica...wow talk about being like minded. I will share my groovy mystical nature poetry very soon. Your deck sounds wonderful. Do you also connect on social media? I'd love to connect.
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

Return to “The Talking Stick”