broken teeth

Pass the Talking Stick and express yourself. Share thoughts, experiences, stories, songs, dreams, art. Discuss medical, political, scientific and other important issues.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mabelme1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

broken teeth

Postby Mabelme1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:23 am

Hi all,
Last month I met an accident and one of my teeth got broken. I am not Ok with my new look and I am not able to face my friends either. My family dentist in Toronto suggested me to get a broken teeth treatment ( http://www.emergency-dental-365.com/pro ... ken-tooth/ ). But I don’t know anything about this procedure. How long should it take to get rid of the pain? Would my friends notice it while I smile? Does anyone here has ever had this procedure? If so, kindly share your experiences with it. Thank you in advance.

Herbnut

Re: broken teeth

Postby Herbnut » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:04 pm

If your in pain right now, you can use Clove oil, dripping a couple of drops into a cotton swab and holding it onto the area.
WiseGuy

Lady Alinor

Re: broken teeth

Postby Lady Alinor » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:47 pm

The link really doesn't talk about anything except when to go to ER and that some teeth can be repaired...nothing about procedures.
The dentist either caps or fills.
Very doubtful anyone will notice unless you tell them.

Herbnut's suggestion is good, you can even chew on a clove bud for relief.

Return to “The Talking Stick”