Any herbal treatment to get rid of acne scars?

Pass the Talking Stick and express yourself. Share thoughts, experiences, stories, songs, dreams, art. Discuss medical, political, scientific and other important issues.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bood1996
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Any herbal treatment to get rid of acne scars?

Postby Bood1996 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:29 am

Hey. Anyone here with acne scars??? My skin is oily with blackheads and big acne filled with pus all over my face. The worst part is the scars they leave behind. I am considering an acne scar treatment to get rid of it. But before that is there any herbal treatment to get rid of acne scars naturally?

NiklasTyreso

Re: Any herbal treatment to get rid of acne scars?

Postby NiklasTyreso » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:56 am

Scars are difficult to get rid off.

Nettle infusion is great for the skin.
Vitamine E and other carotenes from boiled carrots or tomato are good too IF consumed on daily basis.

You may clean the skin with a tincture made of Balsamina impatiens.
I am a Scandinavian herbalist and a man, in search for more wisdom.

ItalianBee

Re: Any herbal treatment to get rid of acne scars?

Postby ItalianBee » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:15 am

I have also heard that vitamin E oil on the skin can help, but haven't tried it myself.

Return to “The Talking Stick”