Treasures of the Tropics

Green Witch, Green Allies, Spirit & Practice of the Wise Woman Tradition, and ABC of Herbalism ...Sister students, there is so much for us to learn together. Have any questions? Puzzled by something and need some help? Here is the place to share...

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Allie
Site Admin

Treasures of the Tropics

Postby Allie » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:59 pm

New online Course: Treasures of the Tropics!

"You know me as the champion of the weeds and a proponent of backyard medicine. So why did I go to Costa Rica to look at plants? Because we all use treasures from the tropics — like ginger, coffee, sugar, and chocolate — in our daily lives and I wanted to know how they are grown and who they are.
Please join me on my equatorial adventure. We will meet tropical plants that are used for food, seasoning, medicine, and altering your mind.
The first 50 people to register will get 1/3 off the cost with coupon code: Love2020 "

Register today:
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wise Woman Classroom”