Valence

Green Witch, Green Allies, Spirit & Practice of the Wise Woman Tradition, and ABC of Herbalism ...Sister students, there is so much for us to learn together. Have any questions? Puzzled by something and need some help? Here is the place to share...

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WhiteHorse

Valence

Postby WhiteHorse » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:17 pm

Susun tells a story of when she was doing some work with Michael Moore. She kept asking about Nettles and finally he said something like; Nettles has a Valence (relating to or denoting electrons involved in or available for chemical bond formation: molecules with unpaired valence electrons) that is opposite to blood, therefore the nutrients in Nettles can be absorbed directly into the blood stream without having to be digested.
I find this incredibly exciting and fascinating, So I've been doing some searching to see if there are any other plants that have this aspect. I fully admit that my internet skills aren't very good, and I'm not coming up with anything.
If anyone can find out any information I would really appreciate it!

Lady Alinor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Valence

Postby Lady Alinor » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:46 am

Might help to check Michael's website.....go to the Mountain so to speak, and boy is there a lot of mountain! The man loved to share his wisdom!
http://www.swsbm.com/HOMEPAGE/HomePage.html
Let it be known......you will need a change of clothes, water and sustenance, because once you enter his domain you will find that minutes become hours, hours become days hahaha, its a remarkable amalgamation of Michael Moore's experience and wisdom.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:26 pm

Funny thing.....I'm listening to Howie Brounstein teach basic chemistry, at the same time I'm educating myself on covalent bonds and suddenly I notice Howie is talking about the very same thing that I'm researching....ha, just a little creepy and fun!

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:05 pm

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:16 am

What a great idea...causes you to spend time with each page, like when we make plant pressings.
Time well spent!

Return to “Wise Woman Classroom”