Honey Facial Mask

Green Witch, Green Allies, Spirit & Practice of the Wise Woman Tradition, and ABC of Herbalism ...Sister students, there is so much for us to learn together. Have any questions? Puzzled by something and need some help? Here is the place to share...

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thejennyw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Honey Facial Mask

Postby thejennyw » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Hello to all ~

I am researching skin remedies that cleanse and support skin health and vibrancy. Does anyone have a resource suggestion or personal experience with honey and dried herb? I am keen to keep them as basic as possible and want to ensure that the allies I use do not disrupt the skin's natural barrier. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have been researching raw local honey and the benefits of adding raw/dried herbs to the honey.

pls let me know and green blessings.

Lady Alinor

Re: Honey Facial Mask

Postby Lady Alinor » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Have you checked out all of the great info and recipes in the Mt. Rose Herbs Blog?
https://blog.mountainroseherbs.com

Return to “Wise Woman Classroom”