Tubal Ligation and Red Clover Blossoms?

Green Witch, Green Allies, Spirit & Practice of the Wise Woman Tradition, and ABC of Herbalism ...Sister students, there is so much for us to learn together. Have any questions? Puzzled by something and need some help? Here is the place to share...

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
azhunter81
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tubal Ligation and Red Clover Blossoms?

Postby azhunter81 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:40 pm

I had a tubal ligation about 11 years ago. My kids are older now and I have been with my current spouse for 6 years. We are wanting to have a baby. But unfortunately, do not have the money for a reversal. I have read a few things about taking red clover blossoms. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has actually had any luck with getting pregnant. That has not had a reversal and has gotten pregnant? I know it is probably a long shot, but I started taking them about 2 weeks ago, so we'll see..... I take 2 of the 430 mg in the morning and one in the evening...

Lady Alinor

Re: Tubal Ligation and Red Clover Blossoms?

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Hi azhunter81,
Any updates? Any progress?
Last edited by Lady Alinor on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Outdated

Herbnut

Postby Herbnut » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:37 pm

WiseGuy

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:47 pm

I know... just checking

Return to “Wise Woman Classroom”