Susun Weed - Author/Teacher

Come in and get to know Susun Weed - read testimonials sent by her students, apprentices, fans, and those who have benefited from her 5 books : Healing Wise, Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year, Menopausal Years the Wise Woman Way, Breast Cancer? Breast Health! and Down There: Sexual and Reproductive health. If you have a testimonial to share....We want to hear about your experiences.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Allie
Site Admin

Susun Weed - Author/Teacher

Postby Allie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Via

"Good Morning to you, I am so glad that I found you ; ) I am new at growing and using herbs and absorbing all information like a sponge. We moved to VT a couple of years and I have virgin land that I plan to start wonderful herb gardens on. I love your philosophy and have so much to learn from you.....Thank you for mentoring us, Cathy"

.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Allie
Site Admin

Re: Susun Weed - Author/Teacher

Postby Allie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Via the Youtube video

"Woo-Ho-Hoo-Hoo!" great to see you! Thanks for the vids.,..I learned alot over last winter and now Im having so much fun with the plants... I can only learn from someone who agrees they talk to us."

.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Wise Woman

Postby Wise Woman » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Via

Thanks for all of your support and guidance. Your show has been keeping me company during the hours I have to drive for work.
Educational, uplifting and nourishing.
You are part of my healing journey and getting back in touch with my green goddess. Thanks again!
Bria
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wise Woman Team

Wise Woman

Postby Wise Woman » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:44 pm

Via Youtube video

"It is wonderful a grandchild gets to participate and learn such sacred knowledge from her grandmother. Such knowledge is hidden and lost in our western ways. Thank you for sharing your wisdom Wise Women."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wise Woman Team

Wise Woman

Postby Wise Woman » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:46 pm

Via Youtube video

"Thank you Susun weed for all your teachings. I am currently learning how to identify nettle outdoors... Hoping to learn to identify it so i can make some nettle infusion! Green Blessings."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wise Woman Team

Wise Woman

Postby Wise Woman » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Via

"You're such an inspiration Susun, thank you - been doing the Nettle herbal infusion for a few weeks now and whilst I've only been drinking about a 2 quartzs a week I can feel the difference already. I have more energy and more to the point more mental and emotional clarity and it's helped to chase away the blues too. I feel this plant has balance, balance in all things and strength. When I spent some time with Nettle I got a few things that came through: four seasons, four corners of the earth, balance and when looking at the deep ingrain of the veins on the leaves I felt it was reflecting strength - not just physical but also emotional and mental strength as I have learnt recently. Thank you for your advice and youtube's, I feel really comfortable with the way you bring herbs into people's lives: simple, effective, factual and really enlightening. Thank you so much! Love and peace :D xxx"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wise Woman Team

Wise Woman

Postby Wise Woman » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Via

"I just wanted to say; thank you so much for sharing this knowledge. My mother was very into gardening in general. But anything I could have learned from her was lost when she died at 56 years old.
I have only seen a couple of the videos on your channel so far. But based on that, I can learn even more from you than what I could have from her.
By the way, your Queen Anne's Lace video was the first one I saw. I watched that one because it was one of Mom's favorite wildflowers."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wise Woman Team

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Testimonials for Susun Weed - books, workshops, apprenticeships”