Cellular Memory

Adoring the goddess in her many forms as well as crystals, spells, sacred tools, shamanism and sacred sex.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cares
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cellular Memory

Postby Cares » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:02 am

I was listening to a herb podcast between two women some time ago and can no longer remember who they were which is very annoying because I would like to listen to it again and can't find it....anyway they mentioned something like when semen enters the women there is some sort of spiritual or cellular memory kind of thing happening there and that the man then sort of becomes a physical part of the woman.
Sorry my memory is sketchy on what they said thus why I wanted to listen to it again but I hope that gives you the gist ;)

Just wondered if anyone had heard of this view before...I was pretty sure it was either Susan Weed or Rosemary Gladstar that was being interviewed but I could be wrong!

It raises some interesting thoughts if that were the case and had me wondering on how to potentially erase this after a bad relationship...not in this position myself but it is an interesting thing to ponder. I would be quite delighted if my man became a part of me :D

Melissa Doordaughter

Re: Cellular Memory

Postby Melissa Doordaughter » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Well I don-t know about the podcast, but I feel that when a couple share a long time together, irrespective of sex, they are becoming 1 energetically.... this is one of the reason loss of a long term partner can be such a terrible blow....

Cares

Re: Cellular Memory

Postby Cares » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Well I never did find the podcast again but recalled they were talking about the chakras and how the aura is wide open at that time.
Looked up some websites and they give some ideas on how to clean auras so that was kind of interesting :)

Return to “Spirituality & Sacred Sex”