Herbal Aphrodisiacs

Adoring the goddess in her many forms as well as crystals, spells, sacred tools, shamanism and sacred sex.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

anikozala
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Herbal Aphrodisiacs

Postby anikozala » Wed May 20, 2015 11:16 am

I have never heard of sabah snake grass tea. I'm intrigued. I've smoked and made a tea with damiana and really enjoyed the heightened sensual awareness I got from both.

CelestialTerrestrial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby CelestialTerrestrial » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:32 pm

I like shatavari and ashwagandha in my tea with rose petals for an aphrodisiac. Or, an even sexier way (to me) is to make an herbal candy with those two herbs mixed in to some ghee and raw honey.

I'm curious about the aversion to stevia... For those of you who stay away from it, why is that?

ItalianBee

Postby ItalianBee » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:21 am

Since this post got started I have tried an "elixir" with damiana and chocolate that I didn't really like, and then made a tincture with damiana. That does seem to add to sensuality! I did try the tea but I don't remember whether that worked or not; I should try it again. Smoking it is an interesting idea except that I don't like putting anything into my lungs; and I like the ashwaganda idea.

I also made a tincture with damiana, motherwort, and angelica (rather, mixed together tinctures of each that I already had), thinking in terms of general reproductive health. And I am post-menopausal.

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:48 pm

There is a booth at an annual Renn Faire, the ladies call themselves the Queen's Crones. They sell aphrodisiac infused honey, DIVINE HONEY! Even the booth is divine/sexy and feminine.

CinnamonGirl

Postby CinnamonGirl » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Definitely looking forward to trying that Mt. Rose tea. I had great effects with smoking damiana. I wonder if it could be vaporized for the same effect but without the health concerns of combustion?

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Good question CinnamonGirl...hmmmmm
If you try it take notes and PLEASE share your results!

CinnamonGirl

Postby CinnamonGirl » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:44 pm

I'll try it out and report back! Hopefully over the weekend!

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:54 am

A bit off topic...I wonder what benefits for asthma sufferers vaporized Mullein can provide? (something wrong with my sentence structure lol)

CinnamonGirl

Postby CinnamonGirl » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:02 pm

I've never smoked or vaporized mullein but vaping is probably a better option because of the combustion process actually transforming the composition of the herb. If you vaporize mullein, you're actually inhaling mullein particles. I think vaporizing can still produce tar depending on the temperature.

gartenzwerg

Postby gartenzwerg » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Sabah snake grass, always when I hear a herb I want to grow it, but I could find little information, but probably it won't take frosts.

Return to “Spirituality & Sacred Sex”