GrandMother Darkness?

Adoring the goddess in her many forms as well as crystals, spells, sacred tools, shamanism and sacred sex.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
redfox
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GrandMother Darkness?

Postby redfox » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:33 pm

I just did a Mediation at a Spiritual retreat
I saw a Wavy Spiral & GrandMother Darkness?
She's Calm Black. I was told it was a Powerful sign & to ask. I just did this,still feel trippy & wanted to ask. I've been follwing Susun for awhile.
Any feed back Apercatied. Is any one Native American.
Can a woman be a Shaman?

Lady Alinor

Re: GrandMother Darkness?

Postby Lady Alinor » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:00 pm

Yes, a woman can be /are/have been Shaman.

Redfox, What does a Spiral mean to you?

redfox

Postby redfox » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Something Never ending i guess,going into something or out it seemed in the Mediation. It Was going into/thorough? The Darkness. Not scary in any way,just black& calming:-) I heard/ thought GrandMother Darkness. I was letting go of thoughts that had been troubling me. Into the Spiral & told to just fall into the Spiral. The woman who did the Mediation did it was a Powerful sign, & I may have Shamanic power? I haven't looked into it much? I plan on looking up things about it tonight. I will look through Susun archives to, i Remember Susun talks about a Void some where. I got home from the retreat today. I felt weird trippy after the Mediation & i have been a little tired most of day. I've never had a Vision/Mediation like it? (Do not Meditate much) it was Simple, just a Wavy Spiral (like wavy inbetween the Spiral lines) & Black GrandMother Darkness. I Know It Means MUCH More.
I Hope my post is making sense, i am having trouble explaining it.

redfox

Postby redfox » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:08 pm

Ok i am tired/ out of it! Haha! I googled Susun weed Spiral.
& the Wise Woman Tradition is a Spiral, I knew that. (I feel silly now ha ha) Will look into think about it more! & reply with a More Detailed post!

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:05 am

Thinking out loud helps us make connections, kind of like having a conversation with a part of us ( our wisdom keeper) that so often gets ignored IF it is even acknowledged.
Do write down these observances?

Lady Alinor

Postby Lady Alinor » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Redfox, You might find this interesting...The Energetic Heart is Unfolding https://www.heartmath.org/articles-of-t ... unfolding/

What is wriiten about Mother's really stands out as WOW!!!
also
In the comments section pay attention to the third one down (written by Kim)

Return to “Spirituality & Sacred Sex”