Kava Kava For Sex, Love, & Health

Adoring the goddess in her many forms as well as crystals, spells, sacred tools, shamanism and sacred sex.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Allie
Site Admin

Kava Kava For Sex, Love, & Health

Postby Allie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:53 pm

KAVA KAVA FOR SEX, LOVE, & HEALTH
c. 2002 Susun S. Weed

Kava kava is an erotic friend of mine. Which may surprise those who think of this root from the South Seas as a sleep-inducing sedative. And which may dismay those who think of Piper methysticum as a standardized extract or capsule or pill capable of causing liver failure.

As for the latter, my reading, and my own experiences, led me to believe that my liver is quite safe if I restrict my kava kava consumption to water-based preparations. And, again from my own experiences, infusions of the fresh or dried root fermented in water are also far stronger in effect than capsules, pills, or extracts. I let my kava kava brew sit for 1-10 days before use. It seems to get stronger the longer it sits.

As to the former, I found kava kava ready to ease me into sleep, 'tis true, if I wished. I also found a cup or two of the brew ready to help me through a day of work or an evening of play (in bed). As always, the set (what you think is going to happen, or what you set your mind to have happen) and the setting (where you are physically and emotionally) have a lot to do with the effect you experience. Enjoy!
:arrow:

.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

Batinthegloaming
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kava Kava For Sex, Love, & Health

Postby Batinthegloaming » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:33 am

Nice!
Do you let it sit/ferment just with the water? Or do you add anything to culture it....like whey or ____?

eliane

Re: Kava Kava For Sex, Love, & Health

Postby eliane » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:30 pm

I have been wanting to ferment my Kava Kava infusions as well! I was under the impression that you could leave just leave the quart mason jar that you infused it overnight in on the countertop for a couple of days with the lid unscrewed and that would be enough?

I will probably have to end up finally experimenting or else call up to the show and ask.

:)

Return to “Spirituality & Sacred Sex”