A Cancer Diagnosis? Help Yourself the Wise Woman Way

Here is a safe space to discuss cancer and cancer prevention. Share your concerns, hopes, fears, and experiences the Wise Woman Way. Share ways to maintain breast health and offer support to women diagnosed with breast cancer.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Allie
Site Admin

A Cancer Diagnosis? Help Yourself the Wise Woman Way

Postby Allie » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:59 pm

A Cancer Diagnosis?
Help Yourself the Wise Woman Way

Study at your own pace, no tests, no pressure, easy video course,
safe simple help

Susun Weed's newest video course -- "A Cancer Diagnosis? Help Yourself the Wise Woman Way" -- gives you access to simple, safe, and proven botanical allies and herbal medicines that make radiation more lethal to cancer while protecting normal cells, increase the effectiveness of
chemotherapy while reducing side effects, and protect you from surgical aftermaths.

To help you decide if alternative cancer treatments are for you, Susun highlights some that often work and some which rarely do,with a detailed look at herbal chemotherapies, medicinal mushrooms, and adaptogens for long life. Includes a trip to China Town, and hands-on preparation of herbal teas, infusions, tinctures, and vinegars.

13 Chapters plus additional bonus content.
Just a few of the topics covered:
~ Herbal Chemotherapy - use of poke, celadine and more ~
~ Ways to Manage Fear and Anxiety ~
~ Use of Adaptogens ~
~ Which tests should you have during your diagnosis? ~
~ Helping yourself with Alternatives - Foods, Herbs, homeopathy and
what to avoid ~
~ Support and Nurture Yourself through Radiation, Chemotherapy, Surgery ~
~ How to Survive and Thrive ~

A lot of people have received a cancer diagnosis. Join the Revolution using Integrated medicine with adaptogenic herbs

.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
~* Allie *~
Wise Woman Team

MonaSophie28+
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Cancer Diagnosis? Help Yourself the Wise Woman Way

Postby MonaSophie28+ » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:53 am

Hello, first of all: thank you, Susun, for your wonderful books and courses. I bought all your books and read them:), I am enrolled in your Herbal course (with my old email, so you won't recognize it.) I have a recurrent breast cancer tumour, lobular, invasive (the previous one was non-invasive) (I am afraid they squeezed the tumour in 2 12 hours of mammograms), hormone positive. Went through very bad, old-fashioned school medical exams and surgery (don't speak the language well here and could not get out). I am having a thermography next week to look at the situation as the cancer was not successfully removed in surgery.
I am taking Wessiac, taking Siberian Ginseng 30 drops, Burdock and Yellow dock tincture additionally every day, herbal infusions for over a year already. I started J. Budwig's flax seed protocol and am waiting for her book to understand it better. Good effect already as my stomach burns have stopped. Violet poultices at night. Waiting for red clover oil for breast massage. My question: would it be too much, if I started poke root (tincture and breast massage oil) as well? I bought the ointment but it hurt, tingled and burned so I stopped. Not sure if that was a good sign or not. Thank you! Blessings!

Return to “Dancing with Cancer the Wise Woman Way”