Holistic Earth Mama Caregiver for autistic son reaching out for support in Oregon

Discuss all aspects of the fertile years, birth control, moontime, fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, homebirth, midwifery, breastfeeding, mothering and more.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Earthwriter

Holistic Earth Mama Caregiver for autistic son reaching out for support in Oregon

Postby Earthwriter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:46 pm

It's a long story and I don't know if I can write this without crying, :'( :( but I'm a near 50 yo Mama caregiver for my special needs 6 1/2yo delayed more like 4 and my husband and I live in NW Oregon. There is a lot to tell, but at the moment, I am very much in need of caring kind loving support from like minded Mama caregivers who can relate to what I'm going through and I prefer to connect with local Oregon Mommies because laws differ from state to state and we really want to homeschool him, but we're not sure if the laws will permit us to do so and I'd like to connect with other Mommies who are or did homeschool your autistic children in Oregon and how were you able to. Sadly, OR is a draconian state and the govt tends to meddle too much in families' affairs instead of giving them the freedom to make their own choices. Although we prefer to homeschool our son, we are enrolling him in an online virtual academy to fulfill the requirement and thankfully we have the option to unenroll him at any time for any reason. Sadly, we don't have the financial resources to hire a private team of people with whom we resonate and it's tearing us apart emotionally, but we're doing the best we can. It would really ease my mind and comfort me to chat with like minded Mamas who can relate and can support and advise me in some manner. We did not vaccinate him. He was exposed to overpowering high levels of environmental neurotoxins from artificial scented products and we are doing our best to help him with healing whole foods and supplements and herbs. We live 15 mins from Lincoln City near the Oregon Coast and I would give anything to connect with meet a few Kindred Spirit Mamas for loving support friendship. I’m joining the Holistic Moms Network HMN and I’m hoping my membership will be active very soon, but in the meantime, I’m reaching out here and I hope to hear from someone very soon, please, thank you.
Mystical Holistic Natural Living Writer

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Childbearing Year(s)”