Red Clover Blossoms and Tubal Ligation

Discuss all aspects of the fertile years, birth control, moontime, fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, homebirth, midwifery, breastfeeding, mothering and more.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
azhunter81
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Red Clover Blossoms and Tubal Ligation

Postby azhunter81 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:38 pm

I had a tubal ligation about 11 years ago. My kids are older now and I have been with my current spouse for 6 years. We are wanting to have a baby. But unfortunately, do not have the money for a reversal. I have read a few things about taking red clover blossoms. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has actually had any luck with getting pregnant. That has not had a reversal and has gotten pregnant? I know it is probably a long shot, but I started taking them about 2 weeks ago, so we'll see..... I take 2 of the 430 mg in the morning and one in the evening....

sadsong75

Re: Red Clover Blossoms and Tubal Ligation

Postby sadsong75 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:26 pm

I would like to know more on this topic too.
My tubes were tied 11 years ago as well and I will be having a reversal in the next two months (the baby we adopted was terminal and passed away a year ago and I am not prepared to do another adoption).
Rebecca

Return to “The Childbearing Year(s)”