Questions????

Discuss all aspects of the fertile years, birth control, moontime, fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, homebirth, midwifery, breastfeeding, mothering and more.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
misty131
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Questions????

Postby misty131 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:36 pm

I was wondering if there is a way to get pregnant with tubes tied?

ItalianBee

Re: Questions????

Postby ItalianBee » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:37 pm

I'm not sure if you want to get pregnant or are afraid you will. If you want to, I have heard of tubal ligation reversals but I don't think every kind of tube-tying can be reversed. I would start by asking the doctor who tied them.

If you don't want to get pregnant but are afraid you will - I understand it is very very rare. Again I would talk to the doctor who did the procedure, but I don't think there's anything to worry about.

misty131

Re: Questions????

Postby misty131 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:09 pm

I know about reversals. I was wondering if there is any non-surgical not ivf route. Thanks.

Return to “The Childbearing Year(s)”