pregnant over 40 preventing miscarriage

Discuss all aspects of the fertile years, birth control, moontime, fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, homebirth, midwifery, breastfeeding, mothering and more.

Moderators: Wise Woman, Lady Alinor

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
maryshelly2003
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

pregnant over 40 preventing miscarriage

Postby maryshelly2003 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:10 pm

I have so many questions, I'm stressed. I got Susun's book 14 years ago when I was pregnant the second time after a miscarriage. I drank the threatened miscarriage brew when I started bleeding during second pregnancy and it worked. Thanks so much my son is 13 and amazing.
Now I'm 43 and for the third time in one year I feel the symptoms of pregnancy, swollen breasts, dizziness, nausea all starting soon after ovulation. First two times my period started. Now I'm wondering if I have low levels of progesterone. I am drinking raspberry and nettle tea alternating days. I'm taking chaste tree tincture 3 times a day. I just started thewhen I felt the symptoms again one week ago and tincture 4 days ago.
I read Susun's article about pregnancy over 40.
I have ordered black haw (which came in power form).
Comfrey leaves
Lobelia herbs
And a miscarriage tincture because I couldn't find false unicorn. (False unicorn,wild yam, crampbark, raspberry)
Can I also drink the black haw powder as a tea to prevent miscarriage?
Can I take mis-carry not tincture and chaste berry?
I feel like I'm going overboard, just need what teas and tincture I should do to prevent miscarriage and carry baby to term at my age, plus what to do for threatened miscarriage?

Return to “The Childbearing Year(s)”